This is an archive of my radio, television (forthcoming), and written interviews related to Myths of the Rune Stone.
NEW! January 12, 2017: Interview with Temple University librarian Fred Rowland.
- Podcast available at: https://sites.temple.edu/humansciences/2017/01/12/vikings-visit-minnesota-in-1362/
September 13, 2016: Interview with Kristian Petersen of the New Books Network.
- Podcast available at: http://newbooksnetwork.com/david-m-krueger-myths-of-the-rune-stone-viking-martyrs-and-the-birthplace-of-america-u-of-minnesota-press-2015/
December 22, 2015: Live Radio Interview on “Write On! Radio” KFAI FM in Minnesota
- Visit the show website: http://www.kfai.org/writeonradio
- Podcast available at: http://kfai.org/sites/default/stream/player.php?url=http://uno.kfai.org/WriteOnRadio/WriteOnRadio_2015-12-22.mp3
October 28, 2015: Radio Interview w/ Jim du Bois at Access Minnesota
- This 25-minute interview was broadcast on 45 radio stations during the week of November 1!
October 23, 2015: Written Interview with Amy Goetzman of MinnPost
October 22, 2015: Live Interview w/Lisa Johnson of MN Reads at KUMD Radio in Duluth, MN
- A ten-minute conversation focusing Native American history and science literacy.
October 19, 2015: Written Interview at John Fea’s “Author’s Corner”
- A short written interview highlighting the book and how I became an historian
October 15, 2015: Live Interview on “Open Line” at KXRA Radio in Alexandria, Minnesota.
- Podcast forthcoming. An additional pre-recorded interview with Dennis Anhalt will be released in early November.
September 29, 2015: Marginalia: A Los Angeles Review of Books Channel
- This is a twenty-minute edited interview with Art Remillard from the First Impressions radio show at Marginalia: A Los Angeles Review of Books Channel.
- Podcast available at: http://marginalia.lareviewofbooks.org/first-impressions-51-david-m-krueger/
September 23, 2015: Live Interview with Al Malmberg of WCCO Radio at 11:10 p.m. (Minneapolis, Minnesota).
- My first radio interview, which lasts about one hour.